Skip to content
Rules and Regulations
- The school uniform must be worn on all school days and at school functions
- Pupils must be punctual for assembly. Late-comers and absentees should bring the late attendance and absence record signed by their parents.
- Dyeing/Colouring of hair or using hair gel is not permitted.
- Girl students should tie their hair in a single plait using black rubberband/clips.
- Hair to be neatly tied in pony tail if short hair and fringes to be neatly tucked by clips and not to be covering the eyes.
- Boys will keep short crew cut hairstyle. The school barber will be called and under supervision the haircut will be carried out if found sporting long hair
- Boys will not wear low waist pants and altered/tightened length of the pants.
- Bringing/using of chewing gums, pan parag, alcohol, tobacco item, drugs, soft drinks & eatables etc. to the school campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to bring / use mobile phone in school campus for any reason. A fine of Rs 2500/- will be charged if found violating. The mobile will be confiscated. For all other types of rules violations cash penalties will be decided as and when required.
- Tattooing is strictly prohibited.
- Leave of absence will be granted only on written applications from the parents or guardian. In case of long illness, a medical certificate, or a fitness certificate will have to be produced.
- Students are not allowed to meet visitors in school or to leave the school premises during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Valuable jewelery must not be worn to school No magazines, toys, mobiles or such other articles must be brought to school without prior permission.
- Pupils are themselves responsible for their personal belongings, viz. books, writing materials, tiffin-carriers etc.
- Students are forbidden to write or scribble on the wall or dirty the class rooms or damage any material. Parent/Guardian will have to compensate for willful damage done to school property.
- Parents are requested not to give money to their children unless on written request from the school.
- Every student must take part in school games and other activities unless rendered medically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the school work by taking an interest in the progress of their children and enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline.